Hotel Grot *** is based in picturesque town of Malbork in Żuławy region in northern Poland by the Nogat River. Placed in very heart of Malbork’s Downtown, only 10 minutes walk from the Malbork Castle – a historical seat of Grand Masters of the Teutonic Knights, and present – the most often visited place by tourists from all over the world. Intimate, charming climate, relaxing atmosphere and hospitality distinguish our hotel from others and make you feel remarkable.
Hotel Grot offers its guests and all Malbork’s inhabitants :
- comfortable localization in the neighbourhood of the Malbork Castle Museum,
- unique, homely and restful atmosphere,
- elegant, modern and ecological interiors friendly to all who suffer from allergies,
- Grota Restaurant with delicious traditional Polish menu, influenced by european cuisine,
- bar with spirits from around the world,
- 24/7 open reception,
- private underground, secured car park,
- services in Polish, English, German and Russian.
Hotel is a perfect base for tourists visiting Malbork, charmed by attractive spots of Żuławy region, but also brilliant alternative for weekend relaxation or just a coffee and bite to eat with family & friends. In the Grot Hotel you are very welcome also with your lovely pet! (additional charge – 30 PLN) We also care about protecting natural environment by joining the Eco Group.